Youtube stories are a very powerful way of promoting your brand, product release or a simple message. Youtube is the world’s 2nd most visited website platform, so it makes sense to invest some time into its powers. This was the plan for Crohn’s & Colitis Uk who recently created a wonderful app called In My Shoes. It’s an app that allows non-suffers of either disease, to experience virtual symptoms of the illness. Mearns & Pike who commissioned Autumn Films to make two films on the subject were lucky enough to win an award at the Communique awards for Excellence in Patient Programmes. We were very pleased to be a small part of this cog.
Some eye watering Youtube Stories stats
- Youtube has over 1.9 billion monthly users across the world. Yes 1.9 billion!
- 60% of people prefer online video platforms to live TV.
- It is widely believed that by 2025, half of 32’s will not subscribe to a paid TV service.
- This blew our minds, there are 80 different languages available on the Youtube channel.
- It’s available in over 100 countries, that’s a lot of people to market to.
- Youtube is the 2nd most popular search engine. You can guess who’s number 1.
- This one is crazy, 1 billion hours of video is watched on Youtube each day.
- 62% of businesses use Youtube to post video content.
- Youtube users prefer mobile devices over desktop pc’s.
- The big one! 90% of people say that they find new products on Youtube.
*thanks to OBERLO for source stats.